I am currently only taking soft goods commissions; pattern drafting, tailoring, embroidery, and some leatherworking.
This is heavily project-dependent. For costumes that I do often, I have a set price point. For those I have not previously created, I charge an hourly rate plus cost of materials. Shop fee is 75$, this includes equipment use, upkeep, items you may not consider that I require (marking pens, pins, needles, drafting rulers, etc.), and transportation for me to go shop for your materials.
Quote and timeframe
I take limited commissions, and I book out far in advance. Please plan ahead as I am usually booked out 4+ months out at any given time. Rush orders are generally not a possibility given my strict schedule.
For efficient quotes, please include the following information when contacting:
- Date you require your piece in hand
- Reference photos
- Which pieces of the referenced costume you are asking for
- Sizing information, basic bust/waist/hips/height so I can estimate materials usage
- Your location for timeline and shipping purposes
- Any materials restrictions, such as no leather, fur allergies, etc.